Our property management company and ownership are working together to diligently monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as other health organizations to help us respond properly to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its potential risk here in the United States.
The CDC has recently published the following, of which is taken directly from their website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html
Per the CDC, “the best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
The CDC also suggests keeping yourself informed as new information is released. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
- CDC Interim Guidance on Preparing Your Household Ready for COVID-19?
- CDC What You Need to Know about COVID-19
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions and Answers on COVID-19
- World Health Organization’s COVID-19 webpage
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Should you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the Management Office at (727) 797-5073.